We’re at the forefront of interactive media content, always evolving and innovating to create meaningful, memorable and engaging experiences. Our digital properties are an extension of what we do best, which is delivering humor and inspiration directly to our consumers. Our products provide access to countless original artists and voices — some timeless and traditional, others new and cutting edge.
Discover a new way to enjoy Gary Larson’s unparalleled comic masterpiece, The Far Side®, on its first official online home. Webby Award-winning TheFarSide.com offers a deep dive into Gary’s offbeat sense of humor and exclusive, never-before-seen extras. Highlights of the new site include:
- The Daily Dose: Selections of classic The Far Side comics, updated daily
- Curated, themed collections of comics, updated every week
- Selections of early rough drafts, sketches and doodles direct from Gary’s sketchbooks
- Periodic unveiling of new work by Gary Larson
- Gary’s letter explaining why he’s finally online
The most famous office drone ever to appear in the funny pages can be found online, updated daily by creator, Scott Adams. Dilbert.com supports an ever-growing community of fervent fans, who flock to follow and discuss their corporate kindred spirit.
- Nearly 60 million visitors annually
- View and share daily strips
- Access to every Dilbert strip published with an easily searchable archive
The ultimate destination for discovering, enjoying, and engaging with humorous and thought-provoking comics.
- Home to the most-read and -loved comic strips in history, including Calvin & Hobbes, Big Nate, Nancy, and Luann
- A launch pad for popular webcomics, including Poorly Drawn Lines and Breaking Cat News
- With nearly 1 billion annual page views, GoComics is a top-ranking website worldwide
A dynamic puzzle community featuring the best games to maintain your brain.
- Puzzles updated weekly with member access to archives
- Categories include word, number, and card games
- Destination site for favorite brands, like Sudoku, Jumble, L.A. Times Crossword, and USA TODAY Crossword
Readers rely on UExpress for practical advice from their favorite columnists, blending traditional Q&A columns with daily tips and inspiration.
- Features best-selling authors, television personalities, and advice icons—including Dear Abby, Miss Manners, and Harriette Cole
- Provides readers with trusted family and relationship advice, health tips, etiquette lessons, personal financial strategies, astrology reports, and more
USA TODAY CROSSWORD APP
Access the famous daily puzzle in a new and unique way. Features of the app include:
- NEW PUZZLES EVERY DAY: Play USA TODAY’s famous daily crossword on the go and for free.
- THOUSANDS OF PUZZLES: Access an archive of themed puzzle packs and classic crosswords, all available at your pencil-tips.
- PERSONALIZED PLAY: Track your stats, choose a level of difficulty, get helpful hints, pause puzzles, use night mode and more.
- COMPETE TO WIN: Subscribe to enter tournaments, get prizes and earn badges.