We’re at the forefront of interactive media content, always evolving and innovating to create meaningful, memorable and engaging experiences. Our digital properties are an extension of what we do best, which is delivering humor and inspiration directly to our consumers. Our products provide access to countless original artists and voices — some timeless and traditional, others new and cutting edge.
The most famous office drone ever to appear in the funny pages can be found daily online, along with commentary from his creator, Scott Adams. Dilbert.com supports an ever-growing community of fervent fans, who flock to follow and discuss their corporate kindred spirit.
- Nearly 60 million visitors annually
- Provocative blog penned by Scott Adams
- Access to every Dilbert strip published with an easily searchable archive
The ultimate destination for discovering, enjoying and engaging with humorous and thought-provoking comics.
- Home to the most popular comic strips in history and the best webcomics of today
- Nearly 1 billion page views annually
- Top-ranking website worldwide
- Premium subscription and free, ad-supported experiences
A dynamic, respected puzzle community featuring the best “games to maintain your brain.”
- More than 70 puzzles updated weekly with member access to thousands of archived puzzles
- Categories include word, trivia and card games
- Destination for favorite brands, such as Sudoku, Jumble, L.A. Times Crossword and USA TODAY Crossword
Readers rely on UExpress for the most well-known advice and opinion columns.
- Leading advice from world-famous experts, such as Dear Abby, Miss Manners and Sense & Sensitivity
- Daily and weekly consultation from subject matter experts on finance, health, horoscopes, pets and more