We’re at the forefront of interactive media content, always evolving and innovating to create meaningful, memorable and engaging experiences. Our digital properties are an extension of what we do best, which is delivering humor and inspiration directly to our consumers. Our products provide access to countless original artists and voices — some timeless and traditional, others new and cutting edge.
Discover a new way to enjoy Gary Larson’s unparalleled comic masterpiece, The Far Side®, on its first official online home. Webby Award-winning TheFarSide.com offers a deep dive into Gary’s offbeat sense of humor and exclusive, never-before-seen extras. Highlights of the new site include:
- The Daily Dose: Selections of classic The Far Side® comics, updated daily
- Curated, themed collections of comics, updated every week
- Selections of early rough drafts, sketches and doodles direct from Gary’s sketchbooks
- Periodic unveiling of new work by Gary Larson
- Gary’s letter explaining why he’s finally online
The ultimate destination for discovering, enjoying, and engaging with humorous and thought-provoking comics and editorial cartoons.
- Our loyal readers come back every day to read the most-loved comic strips in history, including Calvin & Hobbes, Pearls Before Swine, Big Nate, Nancy, and Luann
- Newer audiences are attracted to our diverse mix of webcomics and untraditional cartoons, including Poorly Drawn Lines, The Awkward Yeti, Breaking Cat News and Yes, I’m Hot in This
- With nearly 1 billion annual page views, GoComics is a top-ranking website worldwide
Readers rely on UExpress for practical advice from their favorite columnists, blending traditional Q&A columns with daily tips and inspiration.
- Features best-selling authors, television personalities, and advice icons—including Dear Abby, Miss Manners, and Harriette Cole
- Provides readers with trusted family and relationship advice, health tips, etiquette lessons, personal financial strategies, astrology reports, and more
Built for puzzle enthusiasts, the Puzzle Society houses an extensive catalog of best-in-class puzzles in an atmosphere steeped in mystery and charm. New levels are added daily to every game.
- Destination site to play the world’s most-loved puzzle games: USA TODAY Crossword, WonderWord, Sudoku, Jumble and more.
- Home to an ever-growing roster of new, Puzzle Society exclusive games: The Modern Crossword, Thematik, Squared Away and more.
- Players can play with friends, compete on leaderboards and rank up within the Society.
- A membership to the Puzzle Society includes access to all games including over 85,000 archived levels.